Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tests, tests, and HEY more tests.

So all week I have been increasingly busy with school work along with getting sick which completely sucks. I had a test on Thursday over random Geology related stuffs which I really didn't study for, at least not as much as I should have. I have another test next week in Calc 1 and then another test the week after next in Economics. Fun times!

Anyways, I'll try to do something a little more substantial in the coming weeks depending on school and stuff.

I will however leave you all with something I find very emotional. For those of you who have been keeping up with Doctor Who you should know this episode. For everyone else, basically the plot of this episode was about Vincent Van Gogh and how the Doctor and Amy went and met up with him. There was also this other thing with a monster which only Vincent could see since he perceived the world differently or something. ANYWAYS, for those of you who don't know, Vincent Van Gogh committed suicide because of the massive amounts of depression he had throughout his life. In the episode, Amy was trying her hardest to make Vincent want to live on and not take his own life. At the end of the episode, after taking care of the monster, the Doctor and Amy took Vincent with them to the future to an art gallery of his works. He is literally shocked at the fact that his works have survived this long. They then get the guide to tell them about how he feels about Vincent's work and essentially says that he believes that Vincent Van Gogh is one of the most talented artist to have ever lived. If some of you don't know, during Vincent's life his art was not appreciated at all and he barely got by.

I hope you enjoy this video, just as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. Doctor Who! I've been watching all the seasons lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to watch this. I've heard so many great things!

    ReplyDelete